Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hi from Nora

Hey Marshall! I guess I should introduce myself even though I feel like we already know each other (I've been reading your emails!) My name is NoraDiane Bailey, and we are cousins. I'm not sure if that's our exact relationship, but when I asked my mom about it she said I could just say we are cousins and its close enough. What's even cooler though is that we are only one day apart in age, so we are destined to be great friends! My mom thinks we probably waited together to come down to earth. 


I am so impressed that you have almost doubled your body weight and have gained four ounces! I have a long way to go before I double my birth weight. I have gained 7 oz but its a lot harder to do in your situation and I just think you're amazing! Oh and your leg lifts, you are so strong, I can't do that quite yet.

So my mom says you live at the NICU right now. My brother Luke had to stay there when he was born but only for a little while. My mom says miracles happen in that place, she says they will take great care of you.

My parents are both so impressed with how positive you are. Luke told me it can be hard in there with all the lights and the beeping how are you ever supposed to sleep?? But I know the hardest part for them was being separated from each other sometimes. I am so glad your mom is feeling better though and that she gets to stay with you a lot.

I heard you all got a new house too, so that will be really fun for you to explore once you get home!

We pray for you every night in our family prayers and we all love you! Make sure to keep us posted, we all love reading your emails, but especially me!

Love,
Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment